Blog

Should I buy a brand new 2020 BMW X4?

Sporty and sleek, the 2020 BMW X4 straddles the line between coupe and SUV. As a crossover, it has a versatile cabin that can accommodate different assortments of back-seat passengers and cargo. Its stance makes it look like its ready to pounce at any minute, and it is certainly an agile vehicle with responsive handling and quick acceleration. Inside, there are many high-end amenities that potential customers in the luxury market will appreciate. The BMW X4 would be an exciting vehicle to drive, whether one is just going about regular activities in town or opening things up on the highway. If you are wondering if you should buy a brand new 2020 BMW X4, then you have come to the right place at our Pfaff BMW Markham dealership. In this blog, we share some information about the 2020 BMW X4. 

Click here to browse through our new inventory at Pfaff BMW Markham.

Standard all-wheel-drive 

Navigating one’s way over rough terrain or slippery roads doesn’t have to be so stressful in the 2020 BMW X4. Both models come with the xDrive all-wheel-drive system. This system typically delivers power to both the front and rear axles, with the rear axles getting about 60% of the power and the front axles getting the remaining 40%. As needed, the system can make adjustments to make sure the right wheels are getting the power they need. Drivers don’t have to think about making any adjustments to the system; they can simply let the vehicle gather all the data and make the decision as to how to keep the tires in proper contact with the ground.

Your settings are memorized 

Some cars are driven on occasion by other people, who are likely to change the position of the seats, mirrors, and maybe the radio and temperature. With the 2020 BMW X4’s Advanced Vehicle & Key Memory technology, it’s a breeze to get every component back into its proper position. When the primary driver gets into his or her BMW, everything will automatically move back into their programmed positions. Even the lighting preferences can be memorized so all the driver has to do is push the button to start the engine and head off.

Hands-free tailgate

Having room in the back is great for when there is a lot to carry, and in this situation, it can be helpful to have a hands-free tailgate. Sensors placed at the rear of the vehicle can sense when a foot is kicked in the air below the rear bumper. When this happens, the tailgate automatically opens. This is true whether the car has been previously locked or unlocked, as long as the key fob is in close proximity.

Two capable engines

There are two trims of the 2020 BMW X4. The first is the X4 xDrive30i, and it runs on a two-litre TwinPower Turbo engine. The engine has four cylinders, and it’s capable of generating 248 horsepower. Torque is equally strong, at 258 pound-feet. The other engine is a three-litre, six-cylinder version. It bumps up both horsepower and torque considerably, to 382 and 365, providing an option for anyone who wants to be in total command on the roads.

If you are still wondering if you should buy a brand new 2020 BMW X4, then we suggest that you schedule a test drive in one on our Pfaff BMW Markham website today! Additionally, with that, click here to learn about the Pfaff Difference. 

Click here to find our contact information, schedule a test drive, or to speak with a representative.